Friday, August 30, 2013

08/30/2013

The Daily Chatter*
08/30/2013

Ryan asked me last night how to delete a Facebook picture. This was a very odd question coming from a man who has never posted anything ever to FB. Then he proceeds to tell me that our sister in law sent over one of our dumb wedding photos and this is what he posted.


Toni gave me a message today in pink pen with a flower and squiggly things on it.

Roger said "Poor Ryan, he has to put up with this nitpicker." Poor Ryan nothing he should be thrilled to put up with me:)

"Don't call me because I'll be drunk." Mary to Tim

"That's Toni, he's our estimator and someday he's going to make beautiful babies with my daughter." Mary to one of her customers

Everybody abandoned me today but then Mary came back.

I tried miming to my cats last night that Riley and her kennel were going to be here this weekend just to give them advance notice but they just ignored me.

Ding butt Crystal argued with me that I didn't give her the check today as she was ready to leave, when it was the first thing I gave her in hopes that I would get rid of her.

Roger told me that if I typed something that he said today that our friendship would be over. I should probably type it...



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment