Monday, August 26, 2013

08/26/2013

The Daily Chatter*
08/26/2013

Happy Birthday Jenny! Bill wished he would have known sooner so that he could have brought cake in today to celebrate. 

"You survived my b*llsh*t." Tim to Roger

I think Tim may be suffering from jet lag still, he first thought my dress looked Egyptian and then he thought it looked fleecy. 

Ryan and I went to Mount Rainier yesterday so if I'm walking funny it's from that and not from CSF. I was pretty pleased we found a family of cute little marmot's yesterday.


Roger actually invited me to his Birthday Party. It sounds like there's going to be a lot of testosterone and balls flying everywhere, should be interesting. I may need to buy a special outfit....

"I'm a bad girl." Mary

I think Matt may have stolen a nice looking SUV over the weekend.

"As soon as Roger finishes "Inception" he'll start it."  Bill

"Your so good with bullsh*t" Mary to Bill

Ryan and I went to the theater over the weekend and saw the movie "The Heat" and afterwards a group of people came out and said that was the best movie they have ever seen in the theater. It was a funny movie but definitely not the best movie I've seen in the theater. 

I brought in Ryan's banana bread today and then Jessica tried to outdo me by bringing in her blueberry bran muffins.  

Mary showed Toni a picture of a darling baby this morning and told him that this is what he had to compete with. Toni being the cocky guy that he is told her that he could do better than that.  

"I did some really sh*tty things this morning." Tim

Tim freaking called me a liar for no good reason today and then wouldn't apologize after he found the item I told him was on his desk. 

I'm in desperate need for some new clothes, I feel like I'm so out of touch with the fashion world after seeing these awesome outfits. Poor Miley, it looks like she was sick and wanted to barf most of the night at the VMA's.





Bill made an interesting point that he heard somewhere else so I can't give him the credit but Miley kind of looks like Jim Carey from his "In Living Color" days except that he's not sticking his tongue out.





*not to be construed as Gossip














No comments:

Post a Comment