Friday, August 2, 2013

08/02/2013

The Daily Chatter*
08/02/2013

Roger's advice for some customers is to first hire a good arsonist.

I just heard that Dot's going to be out of town so that of course means that Roger will be having another wild party.

Steve and Jenny had some of the most adorable baby pictures taken. After seeing these Roger had to turn the conversation into all about himself. He decided that once he and Dot start having grand kids that they aren't going to have any money and he may end up homeless.

Roger finally admitted to us that Ray Charles was his heroine dealer back in the day. 


Bill left early today so we are already blaming him for everything.

Roger might have rug burns, it sounds like one of his customers got on the floor for him (or with him, I'm not sure) or was she trying to keep him out of her house by laying in front of the door, I'm all confused.

It's raining and icky outside, it's totally Bill's fault.

"I'm going to watch it... but I'm going to hate it." Roger to Toni about "Inception"

"I lie..I don't tell the truth." Mary 



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment