Friday, August 23, 2013

08/23/2013

The Daily Chatter*
08/23/2013

Matt was super excited for CSF and that he gets to spend his day with Cher. Cher really seems to be in demand lately from all of the guys around here.

Roger told a great white lie today to save on a restock fee and it worked very well for him and the company.

I'm not sure why Whizz Air made the list of the World's Worst Airline Names.

Mary was shocked this morning that Roger was telling a story.

"Have you seen Bill's monkey shoes?" Mary in her degrading voice

According to Mary it's ok to call her Kathy, everyone else seems to do it.

"I wasn't born to be perfect, I was born to be awesome." Mr. U'nnells

Tim comes back from vacation tomorrow and he owes all of us all big time....He can start in on all of my work, I expect my desk to be clean by Monday morning.

I asked Toni where his pink hard hat was yesterday and he told me it was at his boyfriends house.

Bill acted like he had a hot date tonight when he left. 

"Let's just rape them." Mary    I blame her comment on the booze that she was drinking in her coffee this afternoon...

Steve seems to think that I had my license suspended because of hooking. 



*not to be construed as Gossip
















No comments:

Post a Comment