Thursday, August 15, 2013

08/15/2013

The Daily Chatter*
08/15/2013

Bill asked me how long my license was suspended for, since Ryan's been driving me to work.

Bill says he doesn't want to hear what anyone says about him behind his back because he can't handle the truth.

Rick on the other hand wants to know what we all say behind his back. When I told him we don't talk about him, he was offended.

I think Mary pulled a Shuryl, I found her calculator on the floor next to her garbage can this morning. It's a good thing she has a bad aim. Yet she had two other calculators sitting on her desk. I wonder if those will make it to her garbage can by morning?

Roxanne told me that she doesn't like to watch she likes to play. Which is exactly what Mary tried doing last night while Marty was "re-stretching her carpet". 

Bill asked if Rick's wife was going to show up for their Anniversary Celebration of 25 years and Rick said it was going to be more like a bachelor party. 

I've been informed that nobody wants to show up to work tomorrow besides me. OK a few people decided to say that they would come in....

I'm thinking that  Mary's probably going to have a pregnancy test for Jessica on Monday. Don't worry Jessica this is normal behavior for Mary she invades everyone's privacy all of the time. Just a warning she may even walk in on you while your taking the test but don't be alarmed she does this with all of our employees especially the young ones.

Toni is such a liar, he told me that he Googled Taylor 2027 coverage rate and that a Justin Bieber video pulled up. Well I had to try it for myself and I have to say that no Justin Bieber video's pulled up. Obviously somebody caught him listening to the Biebs and he wanted to clear his name but that just isn't going to happen today....nice try Toni. 

Roger wanted me to add a Y to Toni's name today but then I reminded him about the bow around the sample incident last night and Roger agreed Toni's not ready for a Y on his name yet. 

Warehouse Bill is a hero, he put out a fire at our bank. By tomorrow we will be telling everyone how many women, children and puppies he pulled out of the bank even though it was an outside fire. 

 


*not to be construed as Gossip












No comments:

Post a Comment