Thursday, August 8, 2013

08/08/2013

The Daily Chatter*
08/08/2013


I mentioned this morning that Roger was killing me and Toni asked if Roger had poisoned me. I have to apologize to Roger, I had a GB moment and blew up before having all the answers,  I found the PO so I guess he wasn't trying to kill me after all.

Mary and Tim, thanks to the both of you I had a parenting envelope filled with coupons in my mailbox last night. Who the heck have you been talking to and what have I been buying that everyone thinks that I'm pregnant.

"That's what you get for being dumb." Toni

Tim thought he was being sneaky, he forwarded Jessica The Chatter link so then I had to forward her the other link for the blog that I have all about Tim.


Toni wants to know why we don't do cocaine here on a regular basis.

FYI, Toni and I will not be in tomorrow because it already feels like Friday to us.

Mary's been obnoxiously happy today, she and Randy get to go on an almost all expenses paid Alaska cruise at the end of the month and her son Ryan comes home to visit tonight.

Vance thinks that Mary was giving out back handed compliments today.

Toni was going to quit his job today to go and work for one of Jessica's old employers (who is apparently way cooler than we are) until he found out the guy doesn't work there anymore.


 *not to be construed as Gossip

 







No comments:

Post a Comment