Wednesday, August 28, 2013

08/28/2013

The Daily Chatter*
08/28/2013


Roger, Bill and Steve were greeted with an award ceremony at some job site yesterday. What the crap?

"Getting in trouble is fun." Mary to Howard

Rick wants to hear Mary purr.

There's been a lot of screwing going on: first Bill screwed Tim then Roxanne screwed a dumpster, that one sounds painful. 

I was shocked I was flipping through T.V. channels last night and found a new series of "Whose Line is it Anyways" and Ross's ex-girlfriend is the new host.

Rick says he has finally wore out his wife and is now shopping for hookers on Craigslist.

A certain somebody who was talking about her breast milk with Roger the other day emailed me to write her a letter of recommendation so that she could apply for a part time job somewhere. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I feel unimportant now, I just heard that Roger and Tim received the same request from her.

"Is it stuck all of the way in the zipper?" Bill to Toni


 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment