Tuesday, August 13, 2013

08/13/2013

The Daily Chatter*
08/13/2013

Toni told me that I was absolutely fantastic yesterday, I'm really not sure what I did...

Rick thinks that Ryan grounded me from my car.

Steve says we're going to have to find a new boss since Bill doesn't like coming into work anymore.

Some guy hit on Toni last night and Toni said he was a prick about it.

Roger had the nerve to call me when I was looking at the cute baby tigers on Saturday at the zoo to discuss work related crap of all things.



Toni was comparing people to Hitler today.

Tim has some great gestures if you ask him what's on his mind. It's a good thing we don't have any ladies in our office.

Ryan and I are on Season 5 of "Mad Men" and the first character died which isn't terrible considering how much they smoke and drink. Ok, there was a receptionist who died too awhile back but she was of croaking age.

"You guys are going to think that I'm a hero." Tim

"If I'm going to steal your sh*t, I'll tell you about it first." Tim

Roger's such a liar he left the room with my T&A book after he straight up said he wouldn't.

"That's not the first time that a guy has lied to you, is it?" Roger    Now he's trying to justify his situation by just stating that he's a man.

"That's Memorial Weekend or some D*mn weekend." Tim

I hope that Tim knows that he's going to miss us and that he's going to want to come back early from vacation.

Bill thinks he was a good wholesome boy when he started here but he says we all F*cked him up. I blame all of that on Roger.

I beg to differ with Bill's last comment, he was the one telling us that some guy who really likes him wanted to ram something down his throat.

Toni thinks a certain superintendent wants to stalk and kill him so he's been a little jumpier than normal. 




*not to be construed as Gossip







No comments:

Post a Comment