Monday, August 5, 2013

08/05/2013

The Daily Chatter*
08/05/2013

The temp service sent us different lady than they originally promised so we were actually able to  pronounce this one's name. I will have to say she reminds me quite a bit of Chandler's girlfriend Janice.

Steve and Toni were getting awfully cozy with each other today at Bill's desk.

Speaking of Bill, isn't it odd that he goes out of town and somebody in Grayland (which is where he is) dies over the weekend at the ocean.

Tim informed Joe that he can't quit. I second that petition and I'm pretty sure that Mary and Roger will sign it too.

Steve and Toni got into a huge fight after Steve informed Toni that his phone was a little outdated.  I think that's when they stopped sitting on each others laps.

Roger thinks that Toni sitting at Bill's desk is just a preview of the coming attractions.

My ex-boyfriend John Cusack is going to be playing a serial killer in an upcoming movie. It's no wonder why I fell out of love with him.

"Bill's so full of bull..." Mary

I'm am so the man today, I fixed the copier that the temp broke before Toni could make it back from the warehouse with his tools and pink hardhat.



*not to be construed as Gossip








No comments:

Post a Comment