Thursday, August 22, 2013

08/22/2013

The Daily Chatter*
08/22/2013

Tim was hurt to find out that he wasn't Bill's main man. He commented yesterday to the Chatter that Bill never called him. He's really going to be upset to find out it was the RFMS dude that Bill was referring to.

Tim has been the biggest baby, complaining that we don't have a working scanner. Turns out the one on his desk works great.

"I always hit on Cher." Roger

I have proof  that Roger was flirting with Cher this morning. Just look at his body language it says it all. 

I was surprised to find out that Marty is fourteen years older than I am.

"I'm English and I'm polite as F*ck." Bill

Rick got a shot in his middle finger today so now he's going around flipping everyone off.

Steve picked the wrong S on the calendar. I bet his can probably read a calendar better than he can:)

Mary wanted to know if I used tongue on Marty this morning for this Birthday kiss.

Mary thinks that Rick likes cougars. 

I have a feeling that Roger is never going to eat Chinese with the guys and Roxanne again.

Toni thinks that he and I are useless because we didn't have our needle nose pliers on us today when Bill needed them.

"I think it would be kind of weird to sit on a whales penis." Mr. U'nnells

Roger says he knows things about Crystal that only her husband should know: something about butt and boob sizes, excessive breast milk but we found out that the excess makes for great cottage cheese.

I thought Toni was going to either pass out or go into anaphylactic shock because of Roger's cottage cheese comment.


Bill told Toni if he wants to play, he needs to play with the big boys.

Toni finally knows who Bob Loblaw is. I just read that the show is thinking of doing another season with Netflix.


 *not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment