Tuesday, August 6, 2013

08/06/2013

The Daily Chatter*
08/06/2013

At least Roger didn't disappoint me today and on top of it he told me that he took a shower, double score.

I was laughing last night telling Ryan about Toni's facial expressions when the temp broke the copier yesterday.

Steve told us that Jenny could sub for us but that she would have to get rid of the baby. I suggested giving Maci to Mary and he agreed.

"You can go laugh at me now." Mary to Tim

Watch out Jenny, Steve wants some dreadlock looking carpet now after our wool Product Knowledge meeting this morning.

The Marriott Airport Shuttle pulled up to our front door today so Toni and I did what anyone would do, we ran to the shuttle, picked our seats and decided we were ready to start our vacation to anywhere. Toni figured that his new BFF Roxanne must have arranged for this (he thinks they're BFF's because she texted him once). We changed the radio station while the driver was next door and Toni did some singing and choreography for me and then the dang shuttle driver came back only to tell us to get the F*** off. We didn't go easy though, it wasn't until the four policeman came and lifted us off the shuttle while we were kicking and screaming that we decided to go back to our desks and work only because they duct taped us to our chairs. 

Mary doesn't want anything from Starbucks today she just wants a baby. Nobody freaking asked me because I want Starbucks:)

You're welcome Toni! I told the temp we didn't need her anymore this week.

How can Steve's truck be broken? All of his tires are still attached. 



*not to be construed as Gossip











No comments:

Post a Comment