Tuesday, August 20, 2013

08/20/2013

The Daily Chatter*
08/20/2013

Tim loves that his phone rings at all hours of the night with issues from his jobs while he's on vacation. Maybe we should tell Tim the good news; Mary has stolen most of his clients while he's been out of town, what can I say she just seems to have that magic touch.


"Why the F*ck am I calling Serge?" Mr. U'nnells

 Another wonderful Google Voicemail Transcript from today says "Hey bro" instead of April.

Some days I wonder if the installers use their time cards as t.p. and then turn them in. I think I should Lysol most of them.

I think Toni sent his icork honey a package in the mail today because she was out there just admiring the box for the longest time.

Tim should be ticked that James DiMaggio didn't leave him or Donna any of the $112,000 life insurance money but I guess if he did we wouldn't see Tim for another few months because he would be out on his new boat.

I don't know how Jenny puts up with Steve, this morning I was able to follow the trail of food that Steve was eating to know that he was in Bill's office.

Thanks to Tim, Val has been grumpy all day.

There were some very foul words coming out of Toni today when Steve pulled out his phone to show Mary baby pictures.



*not to be construed as Gossip













No comments:

Post a Comment