Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10/01/2013

The Daily Chatter*
10/01/2013

Sixty days and counting till my next Southern Caribbean cruise.

I wonder if Toni is going to sign up for the Ugly Sweater run. I think that's right up his alley.

"Are we talking about mistakes that Toni's made....because that's what it's sound like." Toni to Bill and Tim

Matt pulled out in front of us on "A" Street in Auburn last night and we decided we were going to follow him to the bar but instead he pulled into a gas station to ditch us.

Toni would already like to move closer to Kent but Nikki won't let him.

Toni for some strange notion didn't think it was going to rain today. Did he not see what it did yesterday and the day before and the day before that?

Tim wants to know why on earth Mary would go or be seen at the Spot Tavern. It's kind of a sore subject because Mary had her ipad and makeup bag stolen out of her car there last night.

Toni feels as if the back room is now flooded with women.

Tim called me "a lying b*tch" today behind my back.

According to "The Onion" the "US On Verge Of Full-Scale Government Hoedown".

Jessica turned Rob formerly with Karndean gay today with her awesome boots.

Toni thought I made up Jason's email address, I told him I couldn't come up with that even if I tried.

"I'm not going to turn my phone into a Hitler." Toni

Toni upgraded his phone.


 Bill asked me where our mustache material was. We really do have a little of everything at our office.

"I'll get on my boys right now." Bill

Tim has lost his mind, he is now singing the ringtone to Jessica's phone.

"Toni's pretty good with the arts and crafts." Bill


*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment