Tuesday, October 22, 2013

10/22/2013

The Daily Chatter*
10/22/2013

I'm not sure why Mr. U'nnells didn't show up to work today. Maybe he thought it was his Birthday or maybe he decided to take up golfing with Gary.

"It's like kicking a puppy and you just don't do that." Jessica

"I'm a mother, I have to worry." Mary

Tim's customer asked Toni this morning how long her carpet was going to take for the installers to install next week and man she got some interesting answers since she wouldn't take "I don't know anything about your job" for an answer. 

Paul with EWC asked me if I missed Zach.... Was I supposed to tell him that I missed him desperately and wished he would come over here for CSF's. Instead I told Paul to F*ck Off because I wanted to be like Roger.

Susie Maxwell came in today and this is the first time Tim has ever met her. Tim mentioned that Bill will be Tim's age when he finally gets to meet her.

I'm starting to think that Rick works here again.

Toni noticed that I have lots of balls today.

Since Bill was gone today, Tim has moved into Bill's office, had duplicate keys made to his BMW and he's also having dinner with Roxanne. 

Mary's not in any mood to take peoples crap this week, maybe next week.

I freaking lost a bet, Jason is actually having some teeth pulled Friday. 

I just won tickets to Sarah Brightman this weekend, very excited even though most of you won't know who that is.



*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment