Monday, October 7, 2013

10/07/2013

The Daily Chatter*
10/07/2013

Toni got a present this morning, Tim brought in Henry the female beta fish for Toni to keep at his desk.

Jessica warns people that Mary may come at them like a spider monkey.

Toni thought I was getting a little personal when I asked him how his little guy was doing. 

Roger's other love Charlize Theron had neck surgery recently so now Roger and Charlize can be scar twins, even though Roger's scar is in another place. Now Mary's going to be upset that I didn't mention anything about her neck scar but she's also not infatuated with Charlize.


Finally a conversation where it can be all about Mary besides the spider monkey comment that Jessica made.... Scarlett Johansson was named Sexiest woman Alive again but if the judges would have seen Mary they obviously would have changed their minds.

Matt asked Roger why he didn't introduce him to his daughter on his birthday. Roger told him he didn't want him becoming family. I personally think it could have been great, I could have another blog just dedicated to their crazy lives and to how crazy they make Roger.

Tim, I know I told you that I was doing your job costing sheets today but then Bill pulled rank and made me do some of his.

Speaking of Bill, Steve did a pretty good impression of Bill/Jaba the Hut today.

 Apparently you can hang anything at Toni's desk and get away with it for most of the day. He didn't discover this until 3pm today.

Howard came in today to find Mary almost face down on her desk and talking on her phone. Toni just informed Howard that she was drunk.

Jessica got a new kitten over the weekend and forgot how hyper they can be but they are so cute at that age. 



 *not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment