Monday, September 30, 2013

09/30/2013

The Daily Chatter*
09/30/2013

I hope Roger hasn't noticed that his birthday gift card wasn't quite as much as I wrote down that it was. He was super excited to find out that he should be able to go into Starbucks and buy the store with just his gift card.

I didn't see the cat fight between Dot and Jessica on Saturday but it seems that Dot got the ultimate revenge and had Jessica's car stolen at the game but then returned it to another spot. 

Vance looked as if he found keys to a Porsche on Saturday in a coffee shop since he was decked out in Porsche gear.

Ricks wife Jennifer commented that she liked my husbands nuts on Saturday. Then Rick put his nuts on the back of my neck. Those two really have an infatuation with nuts.

Tim said The Chatter is full of sh*t but he reads it everyday anyways.

Tim rushed into a crowded elevator just like a super hero would have to rescue his wife on Saturday.

I'm not sure why Bill brings Roxanne places with him. She told me that she knew first hand that the Mariners Moose was sweating his balls off. I hope nobody got a picture of  her groping him but if they did they need to forward it to me.

Toni said Nikki filled their shelves at home with debris, I'm pretty sure that's not the word that Nikki would use.

I always thought Roger was the ultimate story teller but I think Jessica is catching up to him. 

Roger was super thrilled that the Series Finale of "Breaking Bad" was on his birthday and that the main character had his birthday on his birthday and that I used "Breaking Bad" for his Birthday decor.

Somebody needs to show Bill what Ball Game attire is, he came dressed up as if he was going to prom. At first I thought that maybe Toni told him it was a formal event.

Roger thinks he started falling apart on the first day he turned 60.

I saw a picture of this on FB the other day and thought it was fake but pink dolphins do exist.

"I need to go home and ask Jenny about some nuts." Steve

Toni was telling Bill that there is a sh*t load of pictures of him on FB.  What has Roxanne done? The world's not ready for Mr. U'nnells....


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment