Friday, October 25, 2013

10/25/2013

The Daily Chatter*
10/25/2013

I came to the very sad conclusion that we're not going to get a Christmas basket from Joe and his wife this year. That's usually one of the big highlights of the season, now what?

I asked Ryan if I could wear my Hello Kitty tiara to the Sarah Brightman concert tomorrow night. I saw that she wears a tiara from time to time so I think I should be able to wear one too.

The lady at the department of licensing didn't trust Cody but she trusted Toni...what gives? Toni has shady eyes and a little rat face whereas Cody is just Mr. Cool.

Toni thinks Henry is a majestic beast.

Steve thinks that homeowners like his handsome rugged good looks. He mentioned that he likes to put on Toni's shorts before meeting homeowners. 

I technically haven't lost the bet yet, Jason rescheduled his teeth pulling for next week so it hasn't happened today. 

Toni wanted me to send Roger a mean letter today, he was feeling a little feisty. I told him the joke in our family is that my sister started off a letter to my step mother with the salutation "Yo Retard" (which she totally deserved) and Toni thought that would be acceptable for my letter to Roger.

Michael Jordan's 56,000 S/F Chicago Home is up for sale.  Parts of it look like it should be a Michael Jordan museum. I'm not sure who's going to want it at top dollar besides some over zealous fan or somebody named Michael Jordan.   




*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment