Thursday, October 24, 2013

10/24/2013

The Daily Chatter*
10/24/2013

Bill freaked the crap out of Tim and Toni this morning, he was here by 8am.

I told Ryan about Rogers daughters wedding in December and that they have reservations at the French Laundry and Ryan told me that they obviously need chaperone's.

Roger thinks he's over the weather today because he's not under the weather.

Toni doesn't like B.J's.

Tim can't remember where he went to lunch two weeks ago. I thought at first Bill was giving me some good gossip because he said "I went there with your daughter (Tim's daughter)" but then he mentioned that Tim went also.

"I have to grow up." Mary

Serge says he's a squirrel without a nut. What happened to his nuts?

Don't ever let Toni get mad at you because he comes back with "For every hour it takes him to get me a quote I am going to poop on his car."A turd an hour, that's pretty impressive.

"Thank-you for empowering me." Roger to Mary

Jason had a dream that I yelled at him about his time card, hopefully he'll be afraid of me now. 

Toni says don't go to The Gerald in Ballard, he thought it was awful.

Toni said he feels like his mother....Nikki really needs to start dealing with some of these issues.




*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment