Friday, October 4, 2013

10/04/2013

The Daily Chatter*
10/04/2013

Our cleaning lady probably won't be back, Jason scared her early this morning and she didn't have her pepper spray with her.

Roger chewed the crap out of Rick today and spit him out into tiny little pieces but then went to lunch with him. Roger definitely needs to run for office.

Bill doesn't remember what he bit Roger's head off over.

Seriously, who signed me up to receive baby stuff in the mail? I'm not pregnant, I may look it but I'm not. I received three different samples of baby formula yesterday.

Roger wants to do a "Say Yes to the Dress" marathon tonight. (Just a heads up Dot)

Toni had to rush home today because he didn't want Nikki thinking that the Comcast dude was better looking than him.

Toni told us that he's going to buy an incredibly expensive Audi but then he decided on maybe just buying one tire of the Audi.

Typhinee's not going to like me much, I tried confusing her in RFMS today. Tim has his eye on her now that she's been in RFMS to help him with all of his work.

I think Rick wants to come back already, he didn't get his hunting time off at his new job.

Bill and I have a feeling that Mary wants us to work at Stephanie's wedding. I think Mary wants Bill to be on hair and makeup duty where as I will be the bouncer.



*not to be construed as Gossip







No comments:

Post a Comment