Friday, October 18, 2013

10/18/2013

The Daily Chatter*
10/18/2013

Toni's such a little girl. I told him I had a blood draw today and he told me that I should take the whole day off.

I'm very upset with Starbucks, I had to fast this morning so after I did my blood draw I treated myself to a cinnamon dolce latte and they didn't put whip on it and they left a bunch of room in my freaking cup. 

Steve told Toni that he had great child bearing hips and the even weirder thing is that Toni told me today that one of his drunk friends one time told him he was going to be a great mother someday.

"Roger's going to quit if we go to Chinese." Toni

Roger was scared yesterday that if he sat in Mr. U'nnell's chair that some of his oddities would transfer to him.

Cody says he wants to rock the Farrah Fawcett look.

Roger asked Matt for medical marijuana today.

Matt thinks Roger screwed up his back by having kinky sex. Roger blamed it on one of his customers.

Steve came up with an inappropriate question for us to ask male phone solicitors. I'll let him tell it to anyone who's curious....

Toni was scared because the back room was all talking about the Devil's Grass today. I think he thought that he could get high just from everyone talking about it. 

Help us all, I just heard that Matt's going to Vegas again. 

I had to include a little Friends on Friday crap. This is what Joey's Instagram pictures would look like if he had one.



*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment