Tuesday, March 31, 2015

03/31/2015

The Daily Chatter*
03/31/2015

I told Roger not to trust Bill with his wedding RVSP, I told him to mail it so that Roxanne would actually get it. Guess where his RSVP was sitting this morning, the same place it was yesterday until I yelled at Bill about it. Now it probably won't make it out of his car.

"I'm glad today isn't the day that I said I wouldn't b*tch." Mary

"We were beaver hunting." Toni to Mary   Mary didn't want to hear about it.

"I would probably just end up being gay." Toni

I'm still very upset with Roger for not inviting me on his vacation and it hurts even more now that his vacation has officially started...

Toni discovered that he knew some of Nikki's family that she didn't even know were related.


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment