Monday, March 2, 2015

03/02/2015

The Daily Chatter*
03/02/2015

"I've never done it in a group setting but I've done it on the internet." Bill about one of his kinky games

 Mary yelled at Toni for stabbing her daughter.

"I get twirly." Mary talking about the effects of the drugs that she was trying to sell out of Roger's desk

Most of our laminate suppliers responded with letters today about their materials compared to the Lumber Liquidators formaldehyde controversy on the most recent "60 Minutes" segment. Things seem to be going well for them, their stock plunged about 20% today and they have updated their website with this.

Typhinee thinks I'm a heartless b*tch because I didn't cry during the season finale of "Downton Abbey". In my defense I bought the DVD a few weeks ago and watched the entire series while my crazy daughter in law was staying with us.

Toni was awoken by a Snapchat video this morning with a guy telling him "Good Morning Beautiful". 

"Don't play with us." Tim to Bill

Good news for me "Mr. Selfridge" season 3 starts at the end of the month during the "Downton Abbey's" timeslot.

"You guys are a bunch of mess makers." Toni getting all maternal on us, I think he needs a Snickers.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment