Wednesday, March 18, 2015

03/18/2015

The Daily Chatter*
03/18/2015

The first thing that Ryan said today when we got in the car was "poor Dot" but I think that everyday.

"Where's Toni at?" me  "Toni's useless." Bill

I seem to be on Mary's crap list because I didn't bring in any cookies this week. Where as Bill has been a suck up and he's her favorite right now.

Tim's phone was blinking today and instead of listening to his voice mail from himself (I have no idea how that happened especially since his voicemail wasn't even set up) he decided to take Toni's advice and took a black permanent marker to the blinking light. Needless to say it didn't work so Tim broke his phone to make it stop.

Roxanne is mad at her head "Go away and leave me the hell alone." So please don't bother her at the moment.

"She's going to stay on the phone so that I can't vent." Tim about Mary

Toni was telling us about a new place called Steamworks in Seattle that he likes to go to and according to the website it is: " a private men's gym, sauna, bathhouse for men 18 years and older... you know, men looking for other men!" I went to their website and got a little more than I expected so of course Mary had to look too.

Another Roxanne FB quote "60 days and counting until I get to marry this sexy man!!!"  First of all she's down to 58 days and second someone needs to buy her new glasses:)


*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment