Thursday, March 26, 2015

03/26/2015

The Daily Chatter*
03/26/2015


I think I may have blown it yesterday. Bill came in and noticed a lime in my cup and I told him it went well with our vodka. He's been questioning the bottled water bills lately but I don't think he knows that instead of water they've been delivering pure vodka.

Roger just about fell on his face and crapped himself in shock that Bill wasn't going to order the Apple Watch.

Steve's youngest daughter called into work for him today or at least that's what I'm assuming she was doing. I was hard to tell over the giggles and her saying hi.

Roger was told that he was an angel sent from heaven yesterday until he informed the lady that the hardwood she was looking at was about twice the price that she wanted to spend.

"It's a little weird asking for Willy Sauce." Bill

Tony seemed to remember our Forbo rep a little too well...

"Shall we fix it or leave it and make him (Tim) look dumb?" Toni


"He's cute for a big man." Bill about Tim

I saw an article that was titled "The Twelve Worst Things You Can Tell A Flight Attendant" I automatically figured that Roger said all of them.

Howard wants to turn the BBQ into Bill's bachelor party.

What did Roger do now? Costco moved the roadshow display to another area.

Mary's going to a meeting with a room full of men tonight and her husband is out of town.  She's going to have stories like Typhinee did on Monday.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment