Tuesday, March 10, 2015

03/10/2015

The Daily Chatter*
03/10/2015

"I'm feeling a little mentally ill this morning." Roger and he mentioned that was nerfless for our safety sake.

According to Roger, Cody is an artist with his music.

Roger implied that more than one of his answers yesterday were false but then he said he couldn't say that because otherwise he would be a liar.

Roger wants everything on his terms.

I told my husband about a dream I had last night with talking animals and I was shocked he hasn't checked me in somewhere yet. That's probably what his surprise is later tonight.

As far as Steve's Bio for the wedding I left it short and to the point:
I'm Steve, I've known Bill way longer than any one person should know him. I hate him because he never took me to Vegas. I married an absolute 10, I can't reproduce boys so I have three girls and my brother's gay.

Tim doesn't understand when owls sit right side up.

Tim's paranoid and thinks that Bill is putting items on his jobs.

Imagine this, Joe left (lost) something at our warehouse today.

"Does anyone know my Apple ID?" Tim   If I had that information Tim you would be buying me all sorts of new movies and music.

"I think it's a good idea just to say no to Roger no matter what." Bill

Tim says he ordered a bigger and better nerf gun. Cody thinks our office has contributed to Nerf doubling their sales this month.

The party planning committee has a week to plan our St. Patrick's Day office celebration. I'm thinking I'll dye the nerf darts green and roll them in glitter for the festivities.

Toni tattled on Michael today and mentioned that he plugged in our oil warmer upside down while he worked here for two weeks. Now I know that Bill and Tim aren't the only idiots around here:)

Update, I found green darts, now I just need the glitter:)




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment