Wednesday, April 1, 2015

04/01/2015

The Daily Chatter*
04/01/2015

Beware of Whoopee Cushions, it's April Fool's Day!

For those of us who are special, like me, to be Amazon Prime members there is a nifty button (that connects to wifi) that we can now click and order crap from when our stock is getting low.
https://www.amazon.com/oc/dash-button?tag=mh0b-20&hvadid=7005681081&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=bb&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_5ye8oli42e_b

Don't go to Steve if you want him to support your drug habit. (I'm talking about Bill and Mary (obviously) who both have razor blades and mirrors on their desk).

Roger made it to New York. Now lets see how long he can stay out of trouble.


I didn't realize that John Lennon was married before Yoko, his first wife died today. I wonder if she was crazy too?

"I'm feeling very old and like a senior." Mary

Tim jumped on us (Typhinee and me) for bad mouthing Marty. I know it won't be long and he'll bad mouth him too.

Tim wanted silk leopard print sheets until Typhinee told him that they're hot in sleep in.

I think Roxanne set Bill straight on what to do with the invitations, he came in with a black eye and couldn't walk very well. He claims he fell down the elevator shaft but seriously who does he think he is, Bruce Willis?

Watch out Arlington, Matt and Steve are shacking their tonight. Those boys sure have some odd requests: one twin bed, Toni's shorty shorts, rose petals on the bed and in the toilet, Pabst beer (of course), a banana suit and Ichiban, lipstick for men.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment