Tuesday, March 3, 2015

03/03/2015

The Daily Chatter*
03/03/2015

Roger was a little ticked this morning that Mary was selling drugs out of his desk yesterday. Obviously those are only for him.

"I go back to my desk and there were assault riffles everywhere. Can't I go to prison for this?" Roger

"It's like walking around in a video game in this place." Roger about all of the nerf stuff flying at his head

Now Tim's calling the back room people cool cats (I'm kind of jealous). Is it because Toni tells everyone that they are the cat's pajama's all day long?

Thank goodness it wasn't as cold here as Nantucket's been, their waves have been turning to slushy ice. I wonder how Helen Chapel, the Hackett Brothers and Roy Biggins are holding up?


I think Bill stole Roger's reminder about Daylight Savings Time being this Saturday.

*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment