Friday, March 6, 2015

03/06/2015

The Daily Chatter*
03/06/2015

"That's the last time I do any favors for Tim." Roger

I told Toni that Ryan and I were going to the Fountain of Youth in May on our Orlando trip and he's afraid I'll come back as a fourteen year old. I forgot to tell him that I'll probably forget about the water, they have rum their.

Here's a crazy picture of a Bald Eagle protecting her eggs from the cold temperatures. 

Crystal wanted me to give her information for Bill's job today. Needless to say I wasn't going to ruin my Friday so I ruined Bill's Friday and made her call him.

"My mother sucked, she wouldn't stand in line for anything for me." Bill

"Don't tell me what to do." Toni

Roxanne wants the Groomsmen to give her a little bio about themselves (for display at the wedding) and she said it had to be clean. Roger responded with "I will keep it clean no problem, does it have to be true?"

As of right now Roger's bio will be about his past missionary work in Africa and how he eliminated Aids in one very large city with Unagi. His other trivial facts are that he: invented post it's, was the first male cheerleader for the Bronco's (he was a little shorter back then), wrote MLK's 1963 Speech and had a daughter with Charlize Theron but then divorced the b*tch for a Marie Osmond look alike. 



*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment