Monday, March 16, 2015

03/16/2015

The Daily Chatter*
03/16/2015

It's free cone day at DQ. I'm sure that Matt has already had about three of those today. 

I'm very disappointed in Toni, he didn't do the St. Paddy's Day run this year and Nikki did. We were at Seattle Center yesterday so we got to see all of the soaking wet people and the bum who was doing the helicopter to the Irish music.

Roger asked for a favor this morning and I made it clear I was not going to sleep with Crystal for him.

Roger was incredibly rude to me today and told me that I couldn't post his details from this morning's measure in "The Chatter" because he wanted to tell his wife in his own words and not mine for some reason. I didn't promise him anything but I'll wait a day or two to divulge the nitty gritty just because I'm a nice person.

"I don't do anything wrong." Typhinee to Roger and Bill    "April doesn't do anything wrong either." Bill

Tim didn't catch anything this weekend except a buzz apparently.

"She wasn't cussing at them." Mary about Roxanne to the store clerks

Bill thinks the cussing issue is all of his fault. If he would just wash her mouth out like we have to do with Roger on a daily basis it might get better. Hasn't helped Roger yet but there is hope.

BECU changed their whole website and now Bill is uncomfortable.

"Dude, you need new friends." Bill to Toni

"Tell her to buy you a f*cking bottle of wine Toni." Tim

It's going to be hard to beat Toni's costume tomorrow. Now I know I should have bought those sheer green lace pants that I saw at Christmastime.



*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment