Thursday, March 5, 2015

03/05/2015

The Daily Chatter*
03/05/2015

Cody won't be taking any more referral advice from Bill.

Toni came unglued when Cody mentioned that his girlfriend Jess wasn't a fan of "Brave".

"I had to cattle prod Nikki to get her to run (last night)." Toni

"What did he do wrong?" Mary about Bill bringing in doughnuts

"I have a blabber mouth." Toni

"If you ask me any questions, the answer is no." Roger

"I'm not the one who puts mold in my girlfriends food." Roger (Does he put it in his wife's food?)

"I try to see the worst in people." Roger "That's why we're kindred spirits." Mary

"I think it's a smart a$$ idea." Bill  "I think it's a stupid idea." Mary

Bill and Roxanne bought doughnuts this morning and Bill said that Roxanne picked out her own box first and afterwards Bill told the employee to randomly pick his so that his box would be better than her box and that ticked her off which explains the weeping gash on Bill's face.

Harrison Ford has a boo boo with his plane today.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment