Thursday, March 19, 2015

03/19/2015

The Daily Chatter*
03/19/2015

Roger said it was nice of Ryan to feel sorry for Dot but Roger feels sorry for Ryan. I agreed with Roger and told him I feel bad for Ryan too but he gets in trouble sometimes for not being perfect like myself.

"Tim's in here hitting on me relentlessly." Mary

"You freaking saved me from begging." Tim to Toni

"April tends to exaggerate sometimes." Roger   I corrected him because Bill is the one who likes to exaggerate.

This link was pretty funny with signs that were vandalized.
http://pulptastic.com/33-signs-that-were-vandalised-hilarious-responses-ever/
"I'm going to cry when you leave." Mary to Roger

Roger is already trying to find a place to stay this weekend. All of us are sick and tired of hearing how this was one tiny little misunderstanding with his wife. I don't think he likes living in the company van on a bed of carpet samples.

In Roger's defense Steve said he would have stayed for coffee too. I think he'll be shacked up with Roger this weekend after Jenny reads this.

I think the doctor discovered what was wrong with Roxanne today. I'm pretty sure it's all Mr. U'nnells related.

Bill, I'm pretty sure Mary gave out your cell number to a solicitor today. 

Tim came in and complained about his commission today. I wasn't very nice, I told him to sell more.

I saw something that looked like a Roger and Tim scam.  People paid over $60,000 for sealed bags of: air from Kayne's tour, flatulence from Kayne and air plus some sweat.

Toni was warned today that if he ever cheats on Nikki and Mary finds out, he won't have any balls.  This was after the conversation of "can we have sex with clients?" 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment