Friday, February 27, 2015

02/27/2015

The Daily Chatter*
02/27/2015

Spock died. 

According to Wikipedia Spock is a fictional character...I'm pretty sure they talked about Spock in history class so how can he be fictional?
 
Michael's response to "The Daily Chatter" yesterday:
"Oh my, oh my, what have you done to my friend Tim.  Reduced to wearing a bunny suit.  I have not seen that picture before. He looks so beaten and sad with the floppy ears. Someone should have just put him out of his misery.  Tim, I would have counseled you at lunch today had I known.  As for Bill, I have no concerns about he and Mary.  Roxanne will take care of that in due time.  The big leash and electro prod will be attached soon, he has no idea its coming…they never do, poor guy was once so strong."

Tim thinks that taking selfies in a parking lot are the nice pictures of himself that Roxanne is looking for. I told him he might as well pose like Toni did in his swimsuit and send that to her. 

I'm very disappointed in Cody, I just found out that he told Bill gossip before he told me and it had to do with Toni's icork honey taking a shower on a Sunday night at their office.

"I'm a horrible person, don't you know that? I'm getting hungry though." Bill to Toni

"He's Rick R. on steroids." Tim  

"I think I've been sent to tile pergatory." Tim

"I'm not even dating you...." Bill to some guy on the phone

"I haven't been given my instructions yet (for this weekend)." Roger

"My back's all jacked up." Cody bragging about his sex life

Apparently Bill needs to go to Famous Dave's because he didn't know the difference between them and Dave's Diner.  Luckily for me Roger wasn't going to let it drop.

"Carpet tiles fix everything." Bill

It was a good Friday, I didn't have to see Crystal today.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment