Thursday, July 31, 2014

07/31/2014

The Daily Chatter*
07/31/2014

I think I broke Ryan's heart this morning, I told him we were going to be out of town this year and we're going to miss the NW Chocolate Festival.

"I like my coffee like I like my women." Toni

Seriously who comes up with Fed Ex's questions for their customer satisfaction on their claims process. I was seriously asked about my emotions three times and how I felt after I submitted a $50.00 claim by email and I had to rate my emotions on a scale between 1-10.

Toni has to go car shopping this weekend. I'm sure he'll get a BMW just to be like Bill, Garret and the guy who parks in our spots.

Bill told Roger this morning that Typhinee doesn't like him very much.

"You're so hip and cool." Mary to Tim

Bill likes Roxanne's family because they say nice things about him. Mary mentioned that they obviously don't know him yet.

 According to Bill, Mary has a$$ loads of class.

Bill nicknamed Toni cup sucker. You had to be there I guess.

Did Tim volunteer the company to pay for the Blue Angels at Seafair this year? I just heard today that they were coming again. What did he say yes to?

Steve has a new BFF, a crazy customer who thinks her floor is spotting and can't accept that it's part of the pattern. 




*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment