Wednesday, July 16, 2014

07/16/2014

The Daily Chatter*
07/16/2014

My jaw dropped this morning when Bill's car pulled into the parking lot before 8am. Then I had to make sure that it was Bill who was actually getting out of the car. I guess we need to tell Bill that Comcast is coming everyday in order for him to show up.

"The Fast and the Furious" was at the top of Toni's movie list of all time greats. I won't be asking him for movie advice anytime soon.

Roger forgot his password today and Bill had to reset it and give him a new password, all I have to say is that he won't be forgetting his new password anytime soon.

Mary wants to pull her hair out.

"I have a man under my desk." Typhinee   I didn't know we were allowed to keep them under there...

"My morning was great until Roger woke me up in bed." Tim   I never did get a good answer as to why Roger was in Tim's bed.

The Comcast guy thinks Toni's gay, he mentioned if your girlfriend or boyfriend calls you....

Toni told the women in the office today that Bubble Tea tasted like ball sack. Then of course he openly admits to munching on them.Yes I know TMI but I'm just reporting what I heard.

Bill told me that the new phone system is punishment for me being a b*tch to him. He better watch it or his stapler is going to be in Jello again.




*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment