Wednesday, July 2, 2014

07/02/2014

The Daily Chatter*
07/02/2014

"What the he$$ kind of animal is that?" Toni about our bathroom door hanger (What's wrong with having a beaver on a bathroom door sign? )

"You are a hairy little bastard, aren't you." Tim to Toni

 "I was a younger man then." Bill to Steve    "and more handsome." Steve under his breathe (but Bill was excited that Steve thought he was handsome at all).

Mary's already called the computer system Kashmoo in front of Teri. She's going to be so confused.

Did Rob the sales rep settle down or did we just get use to him? Bill used to hide from the man.

Roger was talking about having sex with Nancy Pelosi today, it was a weird conversation or maybe I had too much to drink by that time this morning. I do also recall Jessica saying that she would rather do Judge Judy so maybe she's slept with Pelosi too.

Bill's starting in on his sexual harassment with Teri. He answered his phone, "hey baby" right in her ear but I'm pretty sure he didn't have a call then he proceeded to tell her that he could braid her hair so that she would look like Princess Lei.

"I'm plenty bitter." Roger   If he's slept with Pelosi he has a right to be bitter.

 Roger gets to meet one of Steve's favorite customers in a few weeks.

Steve left his tools in the van tonight and Bill wanted to teach Steve a lesson. I think the van is almost cleaned out now.

 Roxanne, you better buy Bill some Seahawks shoes because I think he's going to steal my heels because their similar to Seahawk colors.

It's a new month, I need to bill Tim for animal storage and collect on last months bill, otherwise his Ram might be out in the pile with Steve's free tools.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment