Thursday, July 24, 2014

07/24/2014



The Daily Chatter*
 07/24/2014

Josh and Garret thought they had a race van this morning. The tweekers cut out the exhaust overnight and cut the gas line in the other van.

News Biscuit headline that "Hot Summer Could Wipe Out Goth Population, Experts Warn"

"That's what happens when you're schizophrenic." Mary to Roger

"That wasn't sexual harrassment." Mary about her hugging Toni   She said it wasn't sexual harassment because she didn't walk in on him in the bathroom. I'll have our sexual harassment department interview Toni tomorrow just to double check her story.

Speaking of sexual harassment, Toni when is your new license plate coming?


"I couldn't afford to give everyone real time email." Bill to Toni after he got the Chatter a week late.

Toni just told us he had to go and take his #2 somewhere. It must have been special poo.

 Bill thinks Regina Phalange called today, I should have sent her to his voicemail.

Bill and Roger have issues. One of their "freebies" is getting married later this summer but I think they could take down Sean Penn if they had to. I think all they would have to do is brush down his hair over his eyes and he wouldn't be able to see them.


 I sure hope that monkey has a waterproof case over its phone.

I think Typhinee has some issues, I walked to the back room and she was starring at a picture of a horses a$$. I think maybe she's been helping too many of Roger's Enumclaw customers lately.....



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment