Monday, July 21, 2014

07/21/14

The Daily Chatter*
07/21/2014

I just found out today that James Garner died over the weekend. He was such an incredible actor.

Ryan and I saw a buck and a doe hiking the sidewalk up our hill this morning. 

"Until you try to have sex with them, you'll find out their not human at all." Roger about Gorillas

Ryan and I went to the Butterfly Garden at the Pacific Science Center yesterday after our Bite of Seattle experience and I wore a bright orange cardigan hoping that the butterflies would love me and instead one latched onto Ryan's hat and wouldn't let go of him and so I felt completely ignored.

Toni's grandma asked him yesterday if he got the job at the FBI. There are some things that Toni's obviously not telling us. I think he is in the FBI and he was sent here on assignment to spy on Roger, naturally.

Roger went to the mechanics today to get his slider door fixed and it worked several times once he got there and then when he left the mechanics the door wouldn't work.

Toni was super excited about his date with Tim today.

I wanted to slap the older lady who was sitting at the end of our table yesterday at The Bite of Seattle. We went to the Alley where they serve several small samplers for $10.00 and the money goes to a charity. This annoying lady kept saying that $10 was way too much for what she got. I wanted to ask her if she's seen the other prices at the other vendors because that was the best deal around. Then I wanted to slap some really annoying customer at Starbucks yesterday who was with his wife. I think I was in a b*tchy mood yesterday even though Ryan wouldn't dare tell me that I was:)

Toni and his gold glitter craze, it was everywhere today. 

Roger thinks he drives a half van. 

Toni's considering buying a Subaru and he just found out today that his dad John with Cascade has a Subaru.

"I hate that place but I'm going anyways." Tim about Westport

Ryan and I saw the weirdest sign yesterday on the back of a city bus and I'm kicking myself that I didn't take a picture. Some guy in a Speedo was getting off his boat and the back of his Speedo got caught on the boat and then it said something about being prepared in case you need healthcare. My questions are: is the doctor going to come and get him down off the boat if he called because why else would he need healthcare in this circumstance?, If he was able to call a doctor, where was he hiding his cell phone? Are his balls going to fall off if he hangs there too long?, If his balls do fall off does he really need to see a doctor for that?, How exactly is a healthcare provider going to fix this situation because I'm pretty sure I would just hang up the phone on him.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment