Friday, July 25, 2014

07/25/2014

The Daily Chatter*
07/25/2014

Tim needs to come back now. He's the only one who pays me great compliments when he needs something from me and he always needs something. Here's one more classic Tim picture before he comes back.


Matt came back just in time from Idaho to interview Toni on his sexual harassment case that I filed about Mary.

I figured Matt was the most qualified employee to be in the Sexual Harassment Department because he has the best lines for picking up women.

I won't be going to Christmas Island anytime soon, this is a crazy amount of crabs but it only happens once a year.


I apparently need to check my Spam email more often. I had date requests, tons of inheritance checks waiting for me, offers for penis enhancements and I had ads for dentures.

Roger wanted to say this to his customer today when his mother couldn't hear the door for the hardwood delivery guy "If you can afford a nice house on Lake Washington you should be able to afford to buy your mother a f*cking hearing aid."

Jared's mad at Crystal because she wouldn't do sexual favors for him this morning and apparently that's why he was blowing up her phone with text messages every 5 seconds. Out of morbid curiosity what could you text to someone in 5 seconds to make them feel like crap...over and over again?

I don't think it was appropriate for Mary to brag about all of her affairs that she had at the Swiss Festival in front of Toni.

"I'm just kidding..I meant boyfriend." Toni

Teri had her second photo shoot today playing Vanna White with our showroom tile.

Tim's brother in law must have Tim's same problem of saying yes but his would be to hiring employees. I think he must have more employees than we do.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment