Wednesday, July 23, 2014

07/23/2014

The Daily Chatter*
07/23/2014

Since Tim is gone and not here to beat me up, I've been rearranging his desk and backstabbing him all day. Seeing this picture makes me feel like he's here though.


"I found an awesome book for Toni by a terrible writer."

 
Toni responded to my book recommendation with "I already read that. He dies in the end and him and the ghost get together." 


Jessica said she went to her parents house for dinner last night because she was in the area. I'm not sure why she didn't go to Crystal's for dinner, I'm sure she has an open invitation. 

An adorable kitty video for a quick pick me up:) I think Jessica will be the only taker.  
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152336534746997&fref=nf

"You are a wise, wise, wise a$$." Mary to Roger

Roger called and said he made a mistake and should have told crazy Nancy that we could put her furniture outside for several days like she requested and one of those being today.

Toni's excited about helping on a roofing project this weekend. I think he's just looking forward to wearing his new pink heels and showing the men how they can work as a hammer. 

"Her butt is very particular." Bill about Mary    Bill should only know what Roxanne's butt likes, perve.  

It was a good day, I got to flirt with Marty this morning. 

Bill has some interesting conspiracy theories as to where certain babies come from.

 Apparently Matt didn't think that he and Cher could pick up babes while driving around in a huge box truck. Obviously they just need to decorate the back of the truck with shag carpet.

I call Dibs on Mary's chair because I know that she'll upgrade someday to a soothing messaging talking chair that will bring her iced tea. 

"I was just working my magic." Bill    Does he think he's magic Mike? Because I'm pretty sure that he's not.


Roger was willing to have phone sex with one of our vendors (a guy) so that he would take a return but then I suggested that maybe that was a job for Toni. 
 


 *not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment