Monday, July 28, 2014

07/28/2014

The Daily Chatter*
07/28/2014

Tim just doesn't want to come back to work, he called this morning and said he was in Utah. 

Piece of crap space age phone, it didn't ring when Tim called in six times this morning and then it went blank. I think Tim did some voodoo to it before he left Seattle.

I had a dream the other night that Rick was going to throw up on me but I think I avoided his barf. I think we were on a boat in my dream.

"I think he really likes you too." Mary about some guy and Toni

"He pulled a fast one on me." Mary about Tim    "I can't wait to see how you get even with him." Bill to Mary 

"I'm an old gal." Mary

Bill had to make fun of the tall handsome guy a few doors down who bought a used BMW a few weeks back and he already has a loaner car.

"I'm so happy to hear this. I thought I had lost her forever" Roger about his crazy bird lady customer 

Steve's here in the office for one day so far and he's already telling me not to put stuff in the Chatter. 
 
I was haunted by the Crystal gossip that Jessica told me about on Friday all weekend. I just wanted to puke every time that thought came up.

Bill mentioned today that Roxanne wants to make her own wedding invitations but I asked Bill if he gets to do the glitter portion since glitter is his favorite.

Ryan and I went to the zoo yesterday and I wanted to see how the monkeys reacted to a picture of Roger on a stick, to find out if they had mutual feelings about each other. 

This little guy didn't like him at all, obviously. 
 This one didn't even want to look at him.
 This one started making fun of him and then decided he wanted to try to kiss him but then he showed off his gnarly teeth and how he was going to rip Roger apart.


Then I wanted to see what the bear thought of Roger and it doesn't look good either. Roger and animals just don't mix.
Mary Ann came in today and told Bill he looked "Modern". Is that a modern family gay reference?

Teri is now identifying herself as Vanna White on the phone. I can see that we're going to need to change the name on her business cards pretty soon.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment