Tuesday, July 29, 2014

07/29/2014

The Daily Chatter*
07/29/2014

Tim claims that he's actually coming back. 

Steve said he had to follow suit of his mentor and show up late this morning.

"I'm going out of town this weekend...I feel that you don't listen to me when I talk." Bill to Toni

Nobody around here seems to like Utah.

Apparently Typhinee is a b*tch because she brought in Red Vines that were black and it confused Jessica and made her mad.

Steve has been drooling over the words prevailing wage all day today.

Did I miss fall time and my New England Cruise because Typhinee sounds like Christmas today with her shoe buckles unstrapped and jingling. 

"I'm the root of all problems." Toni

Bill tried telling Toni that wearing his ankle socks at work were gay. Then he compared him to Elton John and  I tried telling Bill that he wasn't gay.  FYI, Elton John was actually engaged to a woman at one time in the 60's but then broke it off and then attempted suicide but none the less  he then married a different woman in 1984 so I'm not sure why Bill compared him to Toni unless it's because Rod Stewart nick named him Sharon.


I think Mary found a beach to sun herself at today, she was definitely playing hookey.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment