Tuesday, July 22, 2014

07/22/2014

The Daily Chatter*
07/22/2014


I blame Bill for Toni's lying habit, Bill blames Gary and I'm sure Gary blames his ex-wives, Steve and Roger.

According to Roger the best part of "Game of Thrones" is all of the boobs.

Bill's pretty sure that Damon and I have a thing going because of this Google Voicemail Transcript
"How Are you religious baby you, ohh so call back. 5. Hey."


"I threw you under the bus first thing this morning." Bill to Mary

Bill and Roxanne claim they have all of their sex videos on their personal website. I took one for the team and checked it out and they're doing it all wrong, I don't even know where to start.  Bill needs to re-watch Friends that's all I can say.


Roger told Teri that he had some stuff cooking. Was he trying to sell her some of his blue meth?

Jessica told Typhinee that she had to add more color to her wardrobe, what a b*tch!

Roger told Jason to quit going through women's underwear drawers. Obviously it was something that Roger didn't want to get in trouble for so he's blaming Jason in front of everyone.

Since Tim is leaving until Monday he told me that I couldn't write anything bad about him....



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment