Friday, July 18, 2014

07/18/2014

The Daily Chatter*
07/18/2014

According to Roger, a wife's only job is to make sure her husband leaves the house presentable.He said he saw a guy yesterday who had a really horrible tank top on where you could see his man boobs and nipples and he was wearing a 99 cent store toupee and on top of it his wife was with him and Roger said she was actually decent looking. 

Tim doesn't like the new phone system and refuses to use it's features.

"I get it now and I'm not participating." Tim

"When I have a complaint about one boss do I go to the other boss?" Tim to Bill

"Bill and I are going to go and touch each other outside." Toni

Ryan's ticked off because Roger blew us off this weekend for Bite of Seattle and gave us some excuse that he's going to a family reunion.

Toni's afraid of heights, yet he can climb up our warehouse racks like a monkey. 

Bill said Toni might be giving out the wrong vibe and that's why the Comcast guy thought he was gay.

Apparently James Taylor is on Toni's list of guys he would do.

Bill wants Jessica to write a book on the oil change diet. Apparently her lunch was going to consist of cookies at the dealership while she gets her car's oil changed.

"You're mine." Mary to Joe

Crystal was looking for her new BFF Jessica today. 

Bill wants to live under a rock when he retires and I wasn't sure if Roxanne would be ok with that. She really needs to find out all of this before she marries him.

Roger came in with his life theories and hypothesis' while Bill and I were actually trying to do 2 minutes of work today. (Yes, I got Bill to work for 2 whole minutes today).

Tim said "F*ck Me" this afternoon and Typhinee refused but I offered Toni.

Toni's new name is Tiny to the Karndean rep.

"All I heard was erection." Toni as he was wandering into our office during girl talk


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment