Wednesday, July 31, 2013

07/31/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/31/2013


Poor Ryan is having "Mad Men" withdrawals, ok it's really all about me too. It just started getting interesting the other night and last night we had too much going on and we didn't get to watch any episodes and the anticipation is killing me.

This was on MSN today under Awkward Vacation Photo's but I'm pretty sure this is just Toni every day of the week. 

Toni seems to think that he's a nice guy. I probably screwed things up because I agreed with him.

Tim is worried about Folder Thiefs in that back room.


Rick gave us a disgustingly great story for the perfect way to get fired from a job site and to have the police show up. Along with it your guaranteed that nobody will ever want to talk to you again.

I think Rick is going to find a way to get company insurance for his dogs.

Jessica had another good day although she thought her sales were small. I think we need some sort of sales bell in the back room just to show that the women can kick butt around here.

According to Toni the Mohawk rep looks like a baby's thumb. Speaking of babies I had a dream last night about Toni's son.

I have to mention Roger somehow or else he gets his feelings hurt. I know most of you think he doesn't have feelings but he claims he does.




*not to be construed as Gossip








No comments:

Post a Comment