Friday, July 26, 2013

07/26/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/26/2013

Toni decided that we can't torture him if we fire him so now he knows why we keep him here.

Efren wanted to take Riley home with him today.

I think Roger's going to be fired on Monday. He told Riley that it was an unpleasant surprise to see her and just wait till Riley tells Mary.

Bill and Roger thought that it was funny that the Costco guy called me Kendall. What they didn't know was that this was the 3rd time he's called me that. Roger told me I should increase the font of my name to 75 on my emails.

Roger requested for one of his customers to talk dirty to him, he's our own Anthony Weiner. Please don't run for mayor of New York, Roger.

"I'll just do whatever I'm told." Roger ....That's not very likely.

Tim seems to be super excited about earning $163.00 that he wants in cash.

I just realized that my scar has freckles, I didn't think that was possible.

I have to say that my husband is the best, I woke him up from sleeping last night to kill a spider in the bathroom and he did it without complaining but I am still mad at him for forgetting to wear his wedding ring yesterday.




*not to be construed as gossip








No comments:

Post a Comment