Monday, July 1, 2013

07/01/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/01/2013

Toni claims he didn't go all gay this weekend. He had a friend visiting and they stuck to Pike Place instead of the parade which I was glad to hear for his friends sake.

Bill's name has now changed to Phil when solicitors ask who the owner is.

Toni noticed today that my monitor pole was stuck way up Kevin's a$$. I think Toni all of a sudden is taking a liking to Kevin, why shouldn't he, first of all Kevin's pink  and he has a colorful lei and he likes to experiment with stuff up his butt.

Roger thinks Mary's crazy to want to be in Arizona during this heat, he commented that she's not a lizard.

Roger also thinks I should get out of my marriage while I still can. I wonder which one of the things I said about Ryan made Roger cringe so bad?

Roger was talking about selling babies that crap on carpet. I'm sure glad he doesn't have any kids at home but I'm sure there will be grand kids someday soon.

Toni's a little hurt that everyone left us all at once today except for Rick.

I had someone on UT order desk freak out when I mentioned Schluter today, he must be new because it shouldn't have been a big deal.

I thought I was in trouble today, Jenny came in and started telling me that I was a sneaky lady.... running off to get married. 

*not to be construed as Gossip


 

No comments:

Post a Comment