Monday, July 22, 2013

07/22/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/22/2013

Congratulations Jenny & Steve on your new beautiful baby girl Maci!

The Royal Baby has arrived and it's a boy. Bill heard that and said that's really going to piss Steve off.


I'm amazed that we haven't scared Jessica off yet.

Toni went camping this weekend and says he stayed in a campsite next to a couple of skanks who thought he peed in the spaghetti because that's apparently what you do when your making camp food.

Roger actually took my advice and he was happy that he did so.

We had a very gay waiter in Portland yesterday and I was a little upset that he only wanted to wait on Ryan.

Mary wants Roger's van. She wants to put a bar and a bed in back so that she and her girls can party and pass out without having to drive anywhere.

I have to say I'm sick and tired of Jenny looking great all of the time. She still had her hospital band on and she looked wonderful.

Mary is a real downer, she told me that I couldn't post something juicy in the Chatter today.

According to The Onion they say that Fox & Sons Books has filed for Bankruptcy.






*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment