Tuesday, July 2, 2013

07/02/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/02/2013

Apparently I can say whatever I want about Steve because he doesn't read the Chatter. He found out I got married only because of my name change in my email.

Joe thought that Damon may have poisoned our new warehouse guy to get his job back.

My crazy Aunt has another conspiracy theory that I'm pretty sure Ryan and I are going to hear all about on the 4th of July.

I'm not sure what month Steve thought it was last week because his time card is all screwy. Maybe he needs a refresher course on how to read a calendar.

Tim heard that it was three ladies (if you want to call them that) that went on Mary's trip to Arizona and next time he wants to be invited.

Toni seems to remember my conversation a little differently that I recall it.

Bill said that Roger sold a job yesterday so he's taking today off in celebration.

An Onion headline today "Eminem Terrified as Daughter Begins Dating Man Raised on his Music"

Toni thinks Bill should have Ryan over for lunch since he works in his backyard. Toni also suggested that they could sit in the pool together. I'd say Toni's definitely not invited to Roger's SAP parade this weekend, he couldn't fake it if he tried.

"I love pervy" Mary

I heard that Matt's thumb is swollen for some crazy reason.

That was nice of Rick to give us his checking account information so that we could have whatever money he has in his account.


*not to be construed as Gossip









No comments:

Post a Comment