Friday, July 5, 2013

07/05/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/05/2013

I hope you all had a great fourth. Toni and I came into work this morning and the first thing both of us did was compare our hangover stories.

Ryan and I started Season 2 of "Mad Men" and I thought things were changing for the main character but yet again he gave into having sex with another skanky woman. Why? His wife is way hotter.

We received a package today at work for our next door neighbor Mr. Dong.

Toni's icork honey came over for Mr. Dong's package and Toni wasn't even here to flirt with her.

Poor Mary had to tell her parents about her tattoo, I bet she's grounded now.

Bill was trying to confuse me the other day, he walked in and said the heat is pretty funny. I'm thinking yes it's hot but is he going to tell me why its funny. I figured he had some stories about his neighbors or something. Turns out he was talking about the movie "The Heat" with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. 

Poor Toni he's "babed" out.

Our Phone Line 3 is apparently for Spanish speaking solicitors only. 

I really hope Jen and Steve have some awesome pregnancy photo's like this.


http://www.worldwideinterweb.com/item/1733-the-50-most-awkward-pregnancy-portraits-ever.html

Roxanne thought this was a Company thing, claiming property. I had to inform her it was only a Mr. U'nnells thing. If it was a company thing she would have this spray painted on her forehead like we do with our tools.
Tim finally made it in today so now I won't need to bite his thumb and make it swell up.

Tim wanted me to stand over him today and tell him not to do something as he did it anyways. 



*not to be construed as Gossip










No comments:

Post a Comment