Tuesday, July 30, 2013

07/30/2013

The Daily Chatter*
07/30/2013

Roger wants Toni to do his dirty work for him.

Toni thinks Rick has a bad case of kissing dudes and that's why he had a doctors appointment today.

Roger informed me that the Chatter has been short and less interesting lately ever since  I've been too busy for him. My invitation to let Roger write the Chatter anytime he wants to is still open.

We have a sub with the last name Gunnell, that just seems wrong.

Roger was trying to prescribe drugs for Jessica to take today. I think Roger thinks he's a doctor just because his brother is one.

Vance would like to be known as Farmer Vance from here on out.

Toni asked Bill today if he ever had a mullet. I think Toni wants to rock a mullet pretty badly.

Mary's GPS is the only thing that she lets boss her around anymore.

Roger thinks Mary needs to cut her desk in half just for the cause.

Bill called Bullsh*t on Roger today. I thought that was Tim's button, apparently Bill thought he was filling in.

Bill claims he doesn't deal with people who need checks from him. 

Mary found Tim's backside on the internet.
In that same time lapse video I found a great picture of Steve doing what he does best....

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment